Batam Trip Day 2

When I went to visit my sister last holiday, all we did was ate ate and ate. For this post I will also be sharing about the foods and moments I shared with my sis.

The following day we went out for lunch in a rush because my sister was having her lunch break. I share you the food we had .



Ayam Bakar Madu with fried chilli tumbok on top. And we got an addition of extra sambal to eat with.

This is a fish soup which I think the taste was pretty ok considering I never had a fish soup before. The broth was milky-ish.

Milky-ishhhhhh



This one right here was actually plain omelette that had fried chili tumbuk served on top of it. We requested it because we can and we enjoy spicy food a lot.


Another chicken dish that we were having that day was called Ayam Cobek. And it was superrbbbb


The rice there was special. I think that why it is so expensive to buy imported rice here in Malaysia because that rice was gooodd. I could just ate it on its own. Other side dish just make the rice taste even better.



My sister`s office.




This was all I could capture. Camera was prohibited.

Next post probably..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Leadership Qualities We Can Learn From Optimus Prime

From Rags to Riches