Short Escape


Few days back, my family and I went for a short getaway, an unplanned one from the city. We choose Kuala Selangor for the holiday. At first, I think it will not be so enjoyable as there is no catchy place for the holiday. I was dead wrong. It is an enjoyable one.

Using Trivago, I book a homestay called Wasalfa Rest House somewhere near Sungai Sembilang, Jeram. After negotiating, I dapat RM200 per night. Can be considered cheap as the facility offered over there is quite intimidating. Ada swimming pool, karaoke and banyak lagi.
Image result for wasalfa rest house
www.flickr.com/wasalfagallery


Pantai Jeram from the rest house just 5 min by car and along the coast, few places to eat and chill. I cuba try cendol durian and soto. the food was really nice. Homecook will always be nice.


View of Pantai Jeram



haa nilah cendol durian yang famous tu.



That evening, we go to Bukit Malawati, Kuala Selangor. At first, we plan to go there just to see the Malacca Straits from the top of the hill but we end up in a museum there. A museum, that tells the historical places at Kuala Selangor.

The view of Malacca Straits that can be seen from the hill.




 
This is the Bukit Malawati Lighthouse that can be seen from the Malacca Straits and can be used for navigation purposes for navigators.


Till then fellow. I will tell about the night activity that can be done here in Kuala Selangor.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Rags to Riches

5 Leadership Qualities We Can Learn From Optimus Prime