Batam Day 3

This is my last post.........about my Batam trip . So Imma sum it all up in a picture. And tell yall what and what not for the rest of this post.


 We had a delicious meal at this restaurant. Eating Bebek (duck)

 This is Fried Bebek. VERY CRUNCHY..very nice

 This Sambal Korek was soo good. We order more than one.

 This is Ulam Kemangi (Basil). It had a very sweet fragrance to it. The winner of this entire meal. Also order more of this.
 Clean .

 I went for a full two hour body massage which was ONLY  RM53 .The place was very clean and nice despite being so cheap.

 Ice breaking with my masseuse.

 Snapshot.

 So they gave us this to eat with.





So yes, this is Ayam Buto Ijo we having, quite nice despite the name.

For the total 4 days that we were here..consuming all kind of spicy food .My sis provide us with this medicine to take.

This med had charcoal in it. Suppose to absorb all the bad things in our stomach. (sembelit )


Take a look at the pills and the residue it left on my finger. And the aftermath also black..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Rags to Riches

5 Leadership Qualities We Can Learn From Optimus Prime