Taekwondo Open Plus Side Gift..

On the 12th March 2017, I went with a group of ALAM`s cadets for a sparring game which was held at Kota Fesyen , MITC Ayer Keroh. All the participants came from different clubs and school around Malaysia ( Semenanjung only ..i think la)  . The world is a small place I guess, I met this one taekwondo club that is near my hometown. Why I never come across them whilst I was at home still puzzled me ?

Nevertheless, it was quite a crowd ranging from kindergarten kids until college students . So the match are divided into  two half so before lunch the  `children ` match will be held and after lunch we will take over the match . So it quite a long day to wait around the hall considering we arrived at 8 that day. The match had been sorted out according to our size so for me I will be fighting with another fat girl. Overall it considered fair laa..

We were supposed(..?) to bring back gold medal but I only acquire bronze because well doom strike upon my luck that day.Somehow during my fight I lost balance of my body and at that very moment I dropped my weight drastically on to my feet. It was weird because the pain came after the fight ended. It was disappointing at first because I manage to lead but my point kept on reducing by the referee because I kept failing..damn..but hey what an experience right.. 

Let me share few pic with yall


 Award time

 Post fight

 Always smile no matter what right 

 Bearing pain on my right feet..

 Muke tahan sakit



 Post game . Thankfully I follow my instinct to go get a check up on my leg on that very day. Turns out its not just a small bruise but a fracture on my ankle and on the top shell of my feet . 

 Mind you dont ever in any circumstances go to this clinic because they charge you a lot with little to no treatment you gonna get. 

 So on the next day, I went for X-ray just for further check up and got this for the next 3 weeks.

 My side gift for a whole month.

 Rocking of my cast like nobody else......despite the pain

So guys,

No work is so urgent that we cannot take the time to do it safely.

I DO believe this apply everywhere we go..while working or play sports. Please bear this in your mind.

Be safe stay cool be humble. 
Adios amigo.

*p/s last entry mehhh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From Rags to Riches

5 Leadership Qualities We Can Learn From Optimus Prime