Weekend Bonding

For the weekend (dont really remember which weekend) , I brought my friend home . So I took her to see my father`s livestock that he had been working up until now.

My father brought us up using the money that he earns while breeding livestock and by doing other agriculture work. He dedication to start from scratch motivate me to work harder and not to be a slacker in life. On a side note, after SPM  Ive been thinking of taking degree in agriculture to further expand his business.But I didnt.. but we`ll see how things gonna fall in the future. And I was showing her my way of living as she already shared hers.



 We went picking up Limau Nipis from my father`s farm for a change. 



 The end result . All of this we will sell to uncle la for him to sell at market or what not. We only take a few for ourself.
 The tree almost bend over and touch the soil because of the heavy unpluck limau.



 My nephew locking eyes with one of `em


This is my friend I was talking about .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Rags to Riches

5 Leadership Qualities We Can Learn From Optimus Prime